Monday, January 7, 2013

Glitter Gradient Fail! But the colors were gorgeous. :-)

So I've been trying to work on learning to do a glitter gradient as well as my nail idol Claudia the Holographic Hussy. Mine was a total fail but the colors were so pretty that I just had to share.

So here is Pure Ice Gossip! with China Glaze Make a Spectacle over it.

 I really do love this color combo and I'm going to attempt to use the sponge method next time instead of the brush. Hoping I have better luck that way.
 This kinda shows the look of the glitter better. It's white that shifts and has a beautiful golden tone in the shade. It looks a bit better in person.
 Look at that beautiful sparkle. I believe this glitter would be perfect over pretty much any color. I'm thinking any shade of purple, blues, teals, black, reds and probably others too.
Here's one of Gossip! before I added the glitter just so you can see how pretty this one is. The formula was perfect as most of my Pure Ice colors are. Those polishes prove to me that you can get a great polish at any price. You don't have to rush out and buy $15 polish because there are tons of colors, finishes and gorgeous glitters. They are at Wal-Mart for $2-ish. What a steal!
Yeah, I had to toss in one of the puppy too but look at that gorgeous pink. :-)

I've got a post coming up featuring Pretty & Polished Bayou Blitz soon. I am hoping for tonight but no promises since Alabama will be winning their 15th National Championship in a few hours.

Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite inexpensive polish is or your favorite Pure Ice colors. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment