Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm in Holographic Heaven with Color Club Cloud Nine and Blue Heaven!

Hey ya'll! Let me start by admitting that  I have a crazy fascination with rainbows. I have always loved to watch them until they just fade back into the sky with all of their majestic beauty. So I guess that is why I immediately fell in love with holographic nail polish. I can sit and watch the little tiny rainbows shift back and forth on my fingers. AHHH! I just love them. You can imagine the joy I felt when I opened my mailbox and found three of the new Color Club Halo Hues colors there. I got Cloud Nine, Blue Heaven and Angel Kiss. They are all stunning!

For this mani, I alternated with Blue Heaven and Cloud Nine. Pink and blue are the ribbon colors for Squamous Cell Carcinoma awareness so it was perfect for me. Without further ado, say hello to my new favorite polishes!!

Index and ring finger have Blue Heaven. Middle, pinkie and thumb were Cloud Nine. 
The picture above was as close as I come to getting the rainbows tamed enough to see the true colors of the polish. I am not kidding when I say that even in the shade you can still it's holographic goodness. :-) 
In the sun.... OMG! They're more beautiful than Edward on his best day. LOL

These pictures show two coats. The formula is a dream to work with. My first ever Color Club and I think I am a fan for life. It's not a fussy polish like some of the other holos I have.
 Bottle shot of Cloud Nine! *Wipes drool.*

I also added a Kiss Nails nail strip to one of my fingers for a quick accent nail. The beautiful black lace is so feminine with just the right amount of sparkle on them. The best part is you can still see the color of the undies I have on. :-)


Just in case you weren't convinced, here they are under some really bad indoor lighting from my tabletop lamp. You can STILL see the gorgeous holo happiness on my fingers. This doesn't happen often with this lighting so this really is something special.

I guess that is enough picture spam for this post. I have tons more. I just could not stop clicking the camera. It was seriously unbelievable to me. So if you are looking for a great holo polish that doesn't break the bank, you should try the Color Club Halo Hues. There are six colors in this collection. I have Angel Kiss to swatch for you tomorrow. It's a TO DIE FOR teal/greenish holo. So stay tuned for more picture spam tomorrow. Have a good evening. HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY! Thank you to all of the men and women out there that are serving and have served our fantastic country. Thank you to the people that love those soldiers too.

You can get your Color Club Halo Hues from Harlow & Co. and a couple of other sites. I will update with all stores available when I get the kiddies down for the night. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches April! Im so proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my nail goddess, hero! You inspire me!

      Delete
  2. Love this post darl! I absolutely adore your blog n_n and those colours are so pretty :) mini rainbows! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, name-twin! So happy you love these colors. They were so stunning I didn't want to take them off.

      Delete
  3. Omg im in love! I definitely need these in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DOOO! Every woman needs these in her life. I say go for it!!

      Delete
  4. I surely will! And keep an eye out here on my blog. I'm going to do a giveaway very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and combines these services with advanced tracking and the cargo security solutions offered by OnTrac SecureShip. top logistics companies in india
    top logistics company in india

    ReplyDelete