Sunday, February 24, 2013

An Update and Cult Nails Seduced :-)

 Hey ya'll! Sorry I've not been able to blog daily. Things have been hectic here in the Nantz household. As some of you know, my daughter, Kaylynn, was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy. We've been back and forth to doctors trying to get her medication straightened out so that her seizures are under control and she can start to live and learn just like her peers do. I'm sure we've got many more hurdles before we get back to normal but I see the light at the end of the tunnel finally after 6 years of not knowing what was going on with her. :-) Now on to the nails...

Today I have for you my very first Cult Nails polish. My husband bought Seduced for me and I couldn't wait to try it out. I'm a sucker for purple, flakies and anything that shifts. This made Seduced a fantastic first Cult polish for me. It has a purple jelly base with flakies that shift from red to orange to gold to green and even blue at angles that my camera couldn't catch. It also has some little purple and/or blue flakes in it that are gorgeous in the Alabama sun! Check out these pictures I was able to capture for you.



You can see the way these flakies shift here. See the darker red on the tips as it fades to orange, gold and even green next to the cuticles. 
Blurred to show the sparkle and color shift. This also shows those blue/purple flakies off on the pink , ring and pointer fingers for sure. 
Do you see the purple flakies near my cutlcles? And the green shift on that middle finger? 
Sorry for the crap pictures. I was in a hurry to get some before we left for the hospital in case I ruined this mani.
I have a new love for flakies after wearing Cult's Seduced. I can't wait to try more of these!
Isn't that purple base color gorgeous? These pictures show 2 coats of Cult Seduced over Pure Ice Last Chance.



 Don't you love the way the flakes shift so many colors? I am really loving this polish. I can't wait to try more flakies and more Cult Nails. How do you feel about flakies? What are some of your favorite polishes that have color shifting flakes? Leave me a comment letting me know what to try next. :-) I'm always open to finding new brands and types of polish to love.

You can check out the latest news from Cult Nails on their Facebook page by clicking here :-) or start shopping for your favorite on their website by clicking here :-) Consider yourself warned that you don't want to click those links if you are on a No Buy. LOL.

Until next time, ya'll have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. Epilepsy is such a scary thing, my nephew has it & one day we were all out having dinner & just as we were all loading everyone in the cars, we see sara yelling & after we finally heard what she said. We were all driving insanely threw town just to get to the hospital. He was 4 at that time, but his father has it too.

    It just so nerve racking cause you never know when they're gonna have one. You are a strong mother, so stay strong. & I wish your daughter has the as normal as a life as possible.

    Anyways Beautiful swatches sweet heart !

    Take care & sending lots of love to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is definitely a very scary and life-changing diagnosis for our entire family. I have never felt so much fear as I have the past few weeks. I just hope that the new medicine is going to work for her and we can begin to move forward with answers after years of not knowing what is coming next.

      We appreciate the love and support.

      Delete
  2. Om Logistics provides innovative and unmatched shipping services to over 1500 locations. best 3pl logistics companies in india
    warehousing companies in delhi

    ReplyDelete