Saturday, February 9, 2013

Enchanted has stolen my heart... again! I Am The Walrus.... ahhh (Very Pic Heavy)

Hey ya'll! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. I was sitting staring at pictures I had taken of this mani and just had to share it with ya'll. If you've read my blog, you know how I adore holo polishes. I am also a huge fan of duo and multichromes. I mean, anything that shifts colors is just fantastic in my book. Like magic on the nails. With that being said, you can "Imagine" how I felt when I first saw Enchanted Polish's Beatles Collection (now called the Imagine collection) swatches. I fell in love immediately. This collection became the most-wanted polishes in the entire polish universe for me. 

Recently a dear friend was able to use her ninja polish shopping powers (Thank you Heather!!) to snag me 3 of the 5 I didn't have. I was like a kid at Christmas opening the boxes of I Am The Walrus, Octopus Garden and Across the Universe. I couldn't decide which to wear first. Walrus was calling to me. So I'm going to spam you with pictures and spare you more of my sleepy time babbling. Just look at all of the different colors I could capture. Imagine how much nicer it is on your fingers. Ahhhh.... Have a peek at your new favorite polish. LOL













This picture shows the deep burgandy almost plum color of this one. 
Some of the pictures in shade *almost* catch the green almost tealish color shift.





This one is kinda catching the green side of the shift.












You can find Chelsea's Enchanted store by clicking here. Get updates on restocks of the Enchanted store and her suppliers by liking the Enchanted Facebook page here. The Imagine collection and other Enchanted polishes can be found at LlaroweHarlow & CoPshiiit Boutique or Mei Mei's Signatures. Go ahead and grab yours. You'll be wanting Walrus's companions too so it doesn't get lonely. You'll be seeing the siblings very soon right here. Come on back, ya'll. Thank for dropping in!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to try out the others in this collection. Stay tuned because I feel the need to wear another one today. LOL

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://intergalacquer-nails.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. logistics Om Logistics, top logistics company in Delhi sought after for reliable services that have a track record we can be confident to stand behind.
    logistics company

    ReplyDelete