Sunday, May 5, 2013

NailNation 3000 Spammage! You wanna see this. (Pic heavy!!)


















Hey ya'll! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Things went downhill a bit further with  my daughter but I will post a separate post about that. For now I want to share with you some of my Nailnation manicures. This newest one was done when Maria set out a challenge for bloggers to use their favorite NN (Who can choose one?!?!?) and do a review. She'll be choosing 4 bloggers to review her newest colors. I am praying to the nail goddess that I can get one of those coveted spots. :-) So make sure you leave me some comments!

Now, onto the fun part. I started out wanting to do a dotticure (manicure covered with polka dots) but time just got away from me. So last night I pulled out my minis of the Raging Holo collection (which you need ALL of them if you ask me) and chose a few to use. I went with Glow Worm (gorgeous lime green holo that is stunning beyond words in the sun!), the summer Wow-A-Doodle and Amazeballz.

I used two coats of Glow Worm. Then I decided to to a gradient. I use the triangle makeup sponges. (These are great for galaxy nails and gradients alike. I love keeping them on hand.) I painted stripes of the colors in the order I wanted to sponge them on and went to town sponging until I got something I liked. :-) And here are the pictures for ya'll!

This was done as the sun tried to peek through the clouds.

The sun ran away but this still shows the stunning color of these polishes with or without bright light.

For fun, I went out and blasted it with artificial light so you can see just how holo Maria's polishes are. They are always a fantastic formula to work with. Seeing them looking like dazzling rainbows made me think of magic.


Just look at the sparkle. It is even prettier in sun. I will take pics in the sun very soon. It's magical! Soooo....

I thought can this get anymore magical? That is when I decided to pull out my Finger Paints Twisted which is full of multicolored rainbow flakies. When I got it on top of this manicure, I knew it was a great idea. I've been doing flakies a lot over manicures as I rarely have time for real nail art. It's my quick-fix solution to blinging up a manicure. Let's see what you think? 


This is what a unicorn would wear on it's paw nails. Don't you think?


I love how the flakies glow against their beautiful holo backdrop. 

Ya'll know I could leave you without sharing a few pics of Nailnation 3000 manicures I have done in the past.

Here's my first dotticure done with raging holos. The main color is Glam Bot (which I NEED a full size bottle of this one!) with accent nail of Glow Worm featuring Wow-A-Doodle, Amazeballz, Glam Bot and Awesome Sauce as the dots. 








And here are a few other colors from NailNation 3000 that I have worn. ;-)

Below you have one of my all time favorites. This is Soriya, a dark teal with strong holo effect and some bigger flecks of holo shimmer. :-)

Two coats of Soriya with accent nail of Dollish Polish  Heart of Glass.


Next up is Kizmet. A darker based greenish black holo with micro green glitter flecks.
 And then there is 4Get Me Not! A stunning magenta holo. Taken indoors and explodes with holographic beauty in the sun.
Max-A-Million (discontinued now) rivals any Color Club, Layla or other holo with its beauty!
 Vincenzo is a perfect purple holo named after Maria's handsome baby boy. This color is great for anyone's collection. I added on some nail decals for fun.
 Next up is Kenzie. I think this one is also named after one of Maria's children. it's a pale pink holo with pink holo glitter. I LOVE this color so much. I added some Project Runway nail decals to punk up the pink.

Now that you've been hit with picture spam. Let me know. Do you have Nailnation 3000 polish? Do you want one? Check out Maria's Facebook album (click here) and comment below with your favorite color. You don't need an account to comment. (I have something tricky up my sleeve for anyone that leaves a comment on this post.) You can order Nailnation from Maria's Facebook album, her new store (click here) or at Llarowe. Please show me some love. Give my post a like. Share it on Facebook and make sure to leave me a comment. ;-)

40 comments:

  1. Great post! The colors are all wonderful. :) I love 4Get Me Not. That's my favorite out of all of these. That nail length & shape looks great on you too! Beautiful and manageable. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amber. I have broken nails on both hands (which is why you see pics of both. LOL) but the gradient is the new length. I'm trying to get brave enough to file them all down to the length of the nubbin but I'm scared. LOL

      Delete
  2. Great job with the gradient! I can never get those make up sponges to work, but yours turned out great!
    And I love your dotticure mani!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica! I wanted to do a skittles dotticure with the raging holos but time just wasn't on my side. I do hope to do one in the future. I love doing them and can't wait to get more dotting tools. I seem to be struggling with stamping so dotting will have to work for now. LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow - what a great post, April!! I know you have been a steadfast fan of NN3000, and your previous blog posts sold me on Maria's magical holos and thanks in good part to you, I am now hooked on her polishes - can't wait for her fall line!!! This post is really great - love your doticure and what a great holo shot of Glambot & 4getMeNot. I have a mini 4getMeNot, and your pic makes me want to do a full mani right now. Plus now I must get Glambot - your shots show the full pink, whereas some other pics look more orangey - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You are right about my being a huge fan of Maria. (I think half of my posts on the blog feature her polishes. LOL) She is just so talented and has a great eye for colors that work perfect for each season. I am LOVING these neon holos. Glambot is PERFECT but it's sold out. We're all going to have to ban together and beg Maria for one run of it this season. I need a full size!! I swear that polish just glows. It's my favorite of the collection.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. You'll have to try the 4Get Me Not that everyone is raving about in the comments here. :-) I have it here for you to borrow. Think I showed that one to you today.

      Delete
    2. I see it up there im loving this i borrowed today my husband liked it too lol thanks see tomorrow

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the 4get Me Not and the Soriya /Dollish Polish combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kenya. I was dying to get Heart of Glass by DP. Then I never used it for more than this accent nail. LOL. I think Soriya looks like a starry night sky in the shade and rainbow of holo beauty in the sun. It's one of my favorite NN3000 colors ever.

      Delete
  7. I really love 4get Me Not and the Dollish Polish/So royal combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vincenzo and Kenzie are actually Maria's grandbabies ;) beautiful pictures! Great post! I hope your daughter is feeling better day by day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandbabies? She looks way too young for grandbabies! And I think I knew that. I am suffering from sleep deprivation lately. LOL. But we have appointments the 7, 8, 9, 10 and 13th for my daughter. So praying we can get more answers and they can help slow the seizures back down for at least another week or so. Thank you for the kind words. (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  9. Vincenzo and Kenzie arw actually Maria's grandbabies ;) Beautiful pictures! Great post! I hope your daughter is feeling better everyday, just remember one day at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I hit enter on the first comment it didn't do anything lol so I retyped it lol

      Delete
  10. Oh wow Im totally sold on gloworm now. and maybe a few more. Shes gotta pick you i love your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glow worm is one that I wasn't really sure about. I usually don't do green. I put it on and in two coats in the Alabama sun, I was in love with it. So much so that I had to get a bigger bottle when the mama Glow Worm had her last batch of baby Glow Worms. LOL. Yeah, it's stunning in the sunlight. Perfect neon holo!

      Wait until you see the rest of the Raging Holo swatches. I have a few more coming up. I am thinking of doing a gradient with Amazeballs and Awesome Sauce or try some striping tape art. Wish me luck. :-)

      Delete
  11. I love the gradient! Need to pick up a few if these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might want to be ready to buy more than a few. It starts with a few then you find yourself needing to try them all. LOL

      Delete
  12. I'm in love with them all!!! But Amazeballs I think is my fav followed by a close second of the blue one (wow a doodle I think?) Anyways id so love to do a polka dot Mani or gradient like you did. ...I am in love with nail nations holos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow-A-Doodle is the blue in the gradient. I have it on my nails now. Gonna do either a glitter gradient or maybe a dotticure for my birthday tomorrow.

      Amazeballs is a gorgeous pink. I love that and Glam Bot. All of Maria's colors are really gorgeous.

      Delete
  13. A holo gradient..... LOOOOOVE!!!

    Need to try that one myself, beautiful polishes, áwesome review, cannot wait till the next one!

    Hug,
    Madddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, my sweet friend. Then tag me when you do. I wanna see it. It's like a glittering rainbow within a rainbow. I have on a base of Wow-A-Doodle now and trying to think of how I'm gonna rock this blue for my bday nails!

      Love you, chicky!

      Delete
  14. these are both really pretty! Great job on them both. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Panacea (beautiful name!) for the love and luck.

      Delete
  15. I really like the gradient. Those colors look great together. I'm surprised how much I like Glow Worm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,
      I didn't even think I would like Glow Worm. Turns out I HAD to get a full sized bottle during this very last batch. I don't typically do green but it's just stunning in the light. It's a perfect green holo!

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous! I really liked the gradient! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous! I love all of these! Especially the gradient nails. great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. :-) Hope all is well with you the little mini Campbells. <3

      Delete
  18. Beautiful!!! Lovely idea and turned out super pretty too :-) :-) It's AhMazing how quickly your nails have grown!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison. I'm trying to decide what to do on top of the Wow-A-Doodle base I have on now. I just LOVE Nailnation polish. I think I need them all. LOL

      Delete
  19. WOW Stunning manis!!! I LOVE Nailnation polish. They are all a love <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, guys! I'm back with more nail art! It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog because things have gotten pretty intense with my daughter. But if you want to check out one of my previous manicures, click here . Maria is giving away her new colors, Wedding Invitation Video so I thought it would be a great idea to show you how they look on the nail. Sometimes black polishes don't translate well onto the nails, but these colors were stunning in person!

    ReplyDelete